Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Problem for Operation SnuggleWarmth

I have discovered one problem to Operation SnuggleWarmth: a hungry kitty.

My dear Dima, my little Dmitry, is on a diet. I adopted him from a rescue in May and managed to put 3 pounds of extra weight on him in just 5 months! This brings kitty to 15.9 pounds. Oh no! Kitty needs to go on a diet, the vet said, earlier this month.

A starving kitty is a great obstacle to typing on the computer. Just as I was thanking one person for the yarn she had given me, a persistent kitty kept meowing and chewing on packing tape! Not good. I put him in my lap as I typed and he proceeded to lick my typing hands! A distraction indeed!

Poor Dima is convinced the reduction in food will result in his turning into a huge orange puffball.

Silly kitty.

Scarf on!

Scarves finished: 3
Scarves to go: 22
Hats finished:0


No comments:

Post a Comment