Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 6: Scarf #4 and a Charitable Cause

I am on scarf #4 today. I am feeling pretty good. Thursday marks the first week and I am on track to finish #4. It has been a good start.

Oh, and the great news is that I found another charity to which I can donate! I have been a member of Paperback Swap for a while now. It is a great place to swap the used books you no longer want for those that you do. It is also great to meet friends. Recently, 2 members of PBS were generous enough to give me some yarn through a RAOK (random act of kindness) post that I made. There is a monthly post for these RAOK. Thank you, ladies. The yarn will go to good use in this adventure. The first scarf was knitted from this donated yarn. I also came to learn of a charity in NY which may benefit from my scarfs through a member. I plan to distribute my scarfs through a few charities, so this was of great help!

More on charities later. Scarf on!

Scarves finished: 3
Scarves to go: 22
Hats finished:0

No comments:

Post a Comment