Thursday, April 1, 2010

We have a winner! SnuggleWarmth March Contest!

I had 15 people enter (1 anonymous). Thank you so much! That is a great improvement over last month (4). Thank you so much for the support! I will be posting another great contest shortly. Thank you for the support, and please, continue to visit the sponsors. Every little bit helps the site. Thank you!

Now, for the important matter at hand...

The winner and her winning entry, chosen by randomizer.org

Nancy L (from WUAS group) said...

I always wear green for St. Patty's, but usually only as an accent. (I don't want to get pinched! lol) I'll probably wear a green pin or something green in my hair.

Congratulations Nancy! Please email me at jennsmithak @ gmail.com

Thank you all for entering!

Jennbarr

No comments:

Post a Comment