Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Contest!

Thanks for all of the support! I am giving away another alpaca scarf. This one will be one from my spring line, nice and airy for wear with those spring tops. Great complement for the office or for weekend fun. Pictures of this scarf will be posted shortly.

But, wait! I want to make this a bigger contest this month. I would love to get at least 30 people entered into the contest. If I do, I will not only give out an alpaca scarf, but also a fleece throw for those nights by the campfire or that Sunday picnic.

I want to give out both, folks. Please help me get the support. Two prizes for the announcement in May! Wow!

We can do it! Get on your Facebook, Myspace pages. You can get relatives to enter, too. does.

April SnuggleWarmth Contest

That's right! Here another chance for you to win a free scarf or fleece throw!

How do I win? you ask. Well, it is simple. Just follow these three easy steps.

#1 Post an answer to the following questions in the comments field of this post:
It is April and spring is here. What is spring to you? What do you think of when you think of the spring season?

Post your answer in the comments field with your name or member name, so I can identify you if you win:)


#2 Be sure to visit May 1st to see if you are the winner. See your name listed, send me an email with your address for your prize. It is that easy!

Thank you for your support. Good luck!

Scarf on!

Jennbarr

1 comment:

  1. It is April and spring is here. What is spring to you? What do you think of when you think of the spring season?

    We are still waiting for Spring here in Alaska...we have had a couple of nice warm days but we are calling for 2 inches of snowy rain tonight! Spring season reminds me of more light and sunshine coming and warmer days!!!

    ReplyDelete