Monday, February 15, 2010

SnuggleWarmth Fre Scarf Contest for Feb Winner!

Thank you to those who entered. We had 4 people enter the contest. I hope for more the next time, so spread the word! Winners were chosen randomly using the random.org site.

And the winner was...
Feeding the Grey Cells aka twoseagreeneyes from PBS. Congratulations. Please send me an email at jennsmithak @ gmail.com your mailing address for your free scarf! Thank you for entering.

The winner's entry:

Feeding the Grey Cells said...

I crochet so give to various charities including our local mitten tree, cancer center, vet center and animal shelter. I also do foster care for an animal rescue.

I have also donated items to the local library.

My donations are nothing spectacular- but I know that they are given from the heart.

twoseagreeneyes from PBS

Scarf on!

Jennbarr

No comments:

Post a Comment