Friday, February 12, 2010

SnuggleWarmth Contest: Only 2 people entered so far!

***Post your answer in this day's comments to enter***

Since you know SnuggleWarmth's mission statement:
Bringing a nickel's worth of good karma back to the world one scarf at a time. You know that I am dedicated to spreading some good to those who need it, even if it is a simple as a hand-knitted scarf. You know what I do, now I want to know what you do to make a difference to those around you.

So, the question is:
Since this is January, and January is a month to make resolutions for the new year, I pose this question:

What do you can you do this year to make a difference in the lives of others?

It is a simple question. Think about it. Post about it in the comments of this blog and do it!

One lucky person will receive a hand-knitted scarf. The winner's name will be drawn Feb 14th from the names of those who contribute.

Good luck!

Jennbarr

1 comment:

  1. I take a package of Hershey's Kisses to the post office once a week. Both my company and I do a lot of mailings. So it's a way to thank them (I pay for them, not my company).

    When electric crews are called out because of storms, I take thermoses of hot coffee to them throughout the day/night (around my work hours).

    There is a senior center close to where I work and I take a pan of brownies to them monthly.

    Every January, I adopt someone at the local long term nursing home who has no family. I don't always have time to stop by but I send them a Valentines Day card, birthday card and Christmas/Chanukkah card. Sometimes I'll just send out a little Thinking of You card. I always send the cards anonymously so they think they have 2 secret pals: me (the one who visits) and someone else.

    Ani (goddessani@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete