Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th: Hat Goal Complete!

Break out the pom-poms, it is time to cheer! I just completed the 5th hat for the month! Yay! Time to celebrate, at least for a brief moment.

Savor it. Feel it. Taste victory...

And get back to work because...

the scarf quota is still not complete. But, hey, I am on the 9th scarf!

I am also way behind on sending the next donations box. Give me some encouragement. Push me along, everyone!

Scarf on!

Jennbarr

The stats:

January scarves finished: 8
January scarves to go (goal of 10):2
January hats finished:5
January hats to go (goal of 5):0

Yearly scarf total:8
Yearly scarves to go (goal of 150):142
Yearly hat total:5
Yearly hats to go (goal of 50):45


Total scarves knitted:41
Total Donated:18*

*includes scarves that were knitted prior to this operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment