Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 10th: Update

Well, things are going a bit slow for me lately. I am afraid that I just completed the third scarf --which in and of itself is good news, but alas shows the slower pace I have made as of late. Not to fret. I am still going. It might be just the winter blues here in DC metro. It has been very cold here. Not as cold as what I was used to in Anchorage, but cold for here. I think today it will get down to the low teens. Yes, for here that is cold.

Time to knit to keep warm!

The stats:

January scarves finished: 3
January scarves to go (goal of 10):7
January hats finished: 0
January hats to go (goal of 5):

Yearly scarf total:3
Yearly scarves to go (goal of 150):147
Yearly hat total:0
Yearly hats to go (goal of 50):0


Total knitted:36
Total Donated:18*

*includes scarves that were knitted prior to this operation.



Scarf on!

Jennbarr

No comments:

Post a Comment