Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful

I just want to take a moment to thank the great people of Paperback Swap . The great people at this site have been extremely supportive of the operation, donating many skeins of yarn. I especially want Carol C. I cannot thank her enough. She sent me an enormous box of yarn, knitted pieces and more. I have yet to count everything, but it could well be more than 24 items total. Thank you, Carol. Bless you! I have already started the first scarf with your yarn!:)

I will be knitting past my December 31st goal, setting new goals for the new year. Need does not have just one season, so I have decided to expand SnuggleWarmth to a year around operation. It is people like Carol that have make this possible. I don't know how to thank you enough. Thank you for the encouragement. I could have done it with out you all:)

Scarf on!


Jennbarr

No comments:

Post a Comment