Thursday, January 26, 2012

Goals for 2012

SnuggleWarmth Goals for 2012

After much thought I have come up goals that I can reasonable attain for this year.  While I could not entirely have predicted our cross-country move, I need to be realistic enough to add some cushion room for events like this that can impede making my goal.  With this in mind, I have changed the goals a bit.

Also, I am working with the realization that my hands are not quite up to par for marathon knitting, even with a loom.  In finishing my last graduate classes, I need my hands in order to complete my courses online.  Enough said, there is a lot of typing.  It take a toll on the hands. Knitting does too. So, with this I have a compromise.

This year I will focus on total quantity of items donated, not just an arbitrary set quota of items.

For 2012, I would like to DONATE 250 items for charity.  Not just knit them, but donate them.  I would also like to expand the donated items to soaps, as they are something I can do without a lot of stress on my hands.  Also, soap is of great need to shelters for in-shelter use as well as care packs.  This is something I can do.

So, it will look like this.

ITEMS DONATED 2012:
SCARVES:
HATS:
SOAP:
MISC:

Hopefully this will prove to be a a compromise for 2012.  Of course, I would like to blow this number out of the water.  We will see. But, this is my goal for 2012.

Thank you for your support.

Jennifer

















No comments:

Post a Comment