Sunday, May 2, 2010

April SnuggleWarmth Winner - Free scarf!

Drumroll...

Kathy Casagranda has won a free scarf! Kathy, let me know where to send it in Alaska. Send me an email at jennsmithak at gmail.com.

Congrats, and look for the new contest coming up!

The winning entry:)

Kathy Casagranda said... It is April and spring is here. What is spring to you? What do you think of when you think of the spring season?

We are still waiting for Spring here in Alaska...we have had a couple of nice warm days but we are calling for 2 inches of snowy rain tonight! Spring season reminds me of more light and sunshine coming and warmer days!!!

PS - I used to live in Alaska (Eagle River). In fact, I still own a house there. We had to relocate due to a military move:( Love it there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment