Monday, March 29, 2010

March Goals Completed

Well, it was a hat making frenzy this weekend. I had two scarves and four hats to go going into the weekend. I made it though. I will see if I could possibly pull another project off. More pics to come! Yay!

I will celebrate by going to bed. It is 11pm here. I just got back about a hour ago from class. I had a presentation on the use of force as protection by the Soviet Union in the WW2 era.

Yeah, I am exhausted. Good night!

~Jennbarr

March scarves finished: 11
March scarves to go (goal of 10):0 +1
March hats finished:5
March hats to go (goal of 5):0
Blankets: 2

Yearly scarf total:29
Yearly scarves to go (goal of 150):121
Yearly hat total:12
Yearly hats to go (goal of 50):38

Yearly blanket total: 2

Total scarves knitted:63
Total scarves donated:24*
Total hat donated:
Total blankets donated: 2

*includes scarves that were knitted prior to this operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment